Tokaido works with most Drupal 7 or Drupal 8 projects, and will automatically resolve most of the configuration and parameters that are necessary for it launch.
Use the following checklist to confirm if your project is compatible with Tokaido:
- Drupal 7 or 8
- Drush 8 or Drush 9 (ideally installed directly into your project using Composer)
- Git-based respository
- PHP 7.1 or 7.2 compatible
- Doesn't require .htaccess rules (Tokaido uses Nginx)
If your project doesn't meet these requirements, please let us know on GitHub as we're always looking for feature requests (although Apache support is unlikely).
To launch Tokaido against your existing Drupal 7 or 8 project:
- Clone a copy of your Git repository to your local system (if you haven't done so already)
- Open a terminal window and navigate to the repository root
That's really all there is to it!